Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Week 13 Reading A: English Fairy Tales: Tom Tit Tot

(Tom Tit Tot: Image Source)

I like this story a lot. It reminds me or Rumpelstiltskin which makes me happy because I've always enjoyed that story.

This would be easy to re-write, I don't know which aspects I'd change but I don't think I'd keep it as long as it is currently. I like the fact that they got into the mess in the first place because the mother was singing about her daughter eating five pies, got caught and changed they lyrics of her made up song to seem less embarrassing.

Bibliography: English Fairy Tales: Tom Tit Tot, by Joseph Jacobs with illustrations by John D. Batten (1890).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I saw your picture on the blog stream and though I would check this out! I clicked on the link, and it looks like a really cool story to re-write! How all goes well this weeks!

    ReplyDelete