Monday, December 4, 2017

Reading Part B: Czech: A Clever Lass


Bibliography: Czech Folktales unit. Story source: The Key of Gold: A Clever Lass by Josef Baudis (1922).

This story was so cute! She was so smart! I think I'd want to keep it mostly the same, I can't imagine changing any of it really. I just really like how smart and clever she is. I would probably write it from the king's perspective? or maybe hers.. I don't know. I like the ending a lot. I would have done the exact same thing! Maybe I could play up the feelings of the king throughout the story and make him feel like she doesn't really love him because he basically forced her to marry him. (maybe he doesn't feel smart enough for her or something) Anyway, that would be even cuter when he wakes up from being drugged and sees that she chose him over everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment